Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I've been a bad blogger...

If you are following this blog I think it is fairly easy to tell that the academic year is in full swing and it is harder for me to find time to update.

So here is a very quick update:

Yes, we are all alive.
For the most part, we are all well (Carson has a slight cough and some sniffles, but overall okay).
We had an amazing trip out west.
We are in disbelief it is almost the middle of October.
We are wanting more fall weather! Seriously...there are green leaves on the ground. Something is WRONG with that!

More to come. Stay tuned!

4 comments:

angie said...

Hello Rhonda,
Glad that you had a great trip. I e-mailed you yesterday, but it was from LF and I don't know if you received it. Will you send me your e-mail address when you get a chance. I have some ?'s for you about GKTW....Em's trip is coming up:). I know that you're busy, so just whenever you get a chance.

Thanks so much! I love to hear how GREAT your kiddos are doing:).
Angie Foley - Emma's mom

angie said...

OOPS! My e-mail address is
afoley@park6.k12.wy.us

Thanks

Aunt Diane said...

Yes -- I have checked many times for an update. However, I won't call you a bad blogger; just a good blogger who updates less often. That's OK. Most of us don't get this done at all. Keep on blogging as often as you can. I love to check in. Love & Prayers, Aunt Diane

Anonymous said...

Hi to all the Kitches...What a treat to get another peek at your lives tonight! Your blog is amazing, your kids are amazing, and your lives are all such a blessing to so many:) I can't believe how Grace and Carson keep growing and taking you on new adventures! Have a blessed Thanksgiving month...Vicki
(So fun to see Ron and Jane in your story too!)