Thursday, February 11, 2010

Once upon a time there was a blogger...

...who wasn't a very good blogger.

She was a 'fall-off-the-face-of-the-earth-for-two-weeks' blogger.

Rumor is she has a bunch of excuses.

One of the cats ate her blog.

She was captive in a bathroom during potty training boot camp.

She was caught up in the adventures of Junie B. Jones.

She was working on some big research-y project of some sort.

She updated the family's home computer to Windows 7. She loves the new operating system, but it has taken a while to get everything back to 'normal'.

She had a case of the January-blahs, which was only curable with January (and February) snuggles.

Rumor is she is alive (and well)!

Rhonda's note: Okay, most of these excuses are true. ;) I'll let you guess which one(s) aren't!

2 comments:

Aunt Diane said...

I think I remember that "Once upon a time there was a little girl -- who came downstairs at bedtime and asked, 'What about my excuses?' "

Just for fun-
Love
Auntie Diane

Sherryse said...

Glad to hear that all is well. I will continue to patiently wait. :-)