The kids have really turned the corner. If it was H1N1 they had, looks like the combo of the vaccine in their system as well as the Tamiflu were the perfect combo. Carson was back to school today - bit of a cough, but that seems to be it.
Grace was fever-free all day but still is playing catch up. She once again had a four hour nap and is off to bed early tonight. She is getting the sparkle back in her eyes though.
I'm feeling yucky tonight again - aches and very tired. Hopefully an early bedtime for me will be all that I need. I truly don't have time to be sick!
2 comments:
Oh no Rhonda! I hope you feel better soon and are not plagued by this yucky stuff! Both Ang and Pete had it but Ang is already better. Pete on the other hand is not doing as well. They say that people over 25 have likely already been exposed to it and shouldn't suffer from it as much. I hope this is true!!!
I'm thankful that your kyds are on the upswing-hope you aren't sick, Rhonda~
Post a Comment