We'd like to introduce you to a new member of our family. I promise I'm not going to take or post a picture of this recent addition.
Wally the wart decided to make Carson's right foot his home. Wally moved in a few months ago but became annoying the past few weeks. Actually, he's a pest. A plantar wart pest.
Today we went to the dr.'s office to see if we could get Wally mad enough to leave. Pack it up. Move on out.
Carson thought it was pretty funny we were trying to make Wally grumpy.
We tried the freezing method in the dr.'s office. Hopefully this works. Next would be some cream ointment and last resort would be to burn him off. We'd like Carson's foot to be feeling better by the time of the Transplant Games at the end of July.
Carson got treated to DQ after the freeze treatment (kinda appropriate, huh? Wart freeze treatment = DQ!!!!!). Okay, I'm tired.
Let's hope and pray this works and that we see Wally starting to pack his bags in the upcoming week.
No comments:
Post a Comment