Saturday, April 23, 2011

No wonder

After a miserable morning yesterday, I knew I was coming down with a sinus infection. Quick trip to the dr. and it was confirmed with some antibiotic. She also told me to buy a netipot and use it. I bought one. But the thing kinda freaks me out. Perhaps I'll get brave enough tonight.

The highlight was going to the new Essentia Clinic in South Moorhead. It is about a mile from our house, so very close. Not that we will leave the dr., nurses and lab crew from West Acres, but for a quick trip like a sinus infection, this is pretty darn handy.

I've rested quite a bit today. Feeling a bit better tonight and less like my head is going to explode (Carson's word for how he thinks my head feels. He couldn't be more right!).

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Location:Moorhead, MN

No comments: