Sunday, May 25, 2008

One more milestone down...

We had our home visit portion of our home study on Friday afternoon. Of course, we cleaned and cleaned! :-) I made apple crisp and we had a nice visit. I picked up Carson at school while the social worker visited with Trav. We visited some more, Trav gave a tour of the house and that was it! Within about three hours it was over and it was so laid back. Not that we were surprised - we have a very sweet social worker. We knew it would be okay, but it's still just the concept of having it over.

We talked about some options and we have more food for thought. There is so much to think about. Unlike with Carson's medical journey...we were faced with difficult days, but often there wasn't a choice to make. Now there are so many things to think about. We'll be processing more in the days and weeks to come.

I'm starting to test the software I plan to use to design our profile pages. I'm really enjoying it; it'll be a great tool.

We'll know our official 'approved' date soon; we're so thrilled that this all is coming together so well. We're getting more and more excited about our miracle addition to our family.

No comments: