I know...two posts in one day. Nothing for over a week and now this. ;)
Work has been busy the past few weeks. Guess I feel like I say that often, but we're gearing up for a system upgrade. Summer is typically a busy time anyway in our office, so it all adds to the fun. I am taking some time off in July and am looking forward to gearing up on my research and most importantly watch Carson play in some of his summer activities.
Trav started teaching summer class this past week. It's two mornings a week through the end of July, so a nice pace.
We have a visitor from the west - Papa Chip arrive on Tuesday. We met with his cardiologist, he had some cardiac tests and saw an ortho doc for his shoulder. All in two days. He tore up his rotator cuff in his shoulder this past winter. At the appt. on Wednesday he was able to get surgery scheduled for next Tuesday. Glad he was able to get in pretty quickly. Not sure how long he'll be here or how soon until he can drive. I've told him if he stays long enough to be a tax deduction for us, we need to talk.
Papa Chip did bring his camper with so we have cleaned it up and we are heading out camping tomorrow. Carson is so, so, so very excited. Not sure what he thinks is cooler - the bed up on top or the toilet. Guess we'll see where he spends more time...still have some stuff to take care of in the morning before we head out for the day and night. We hope to get some fishing in too.
When the weather clears I'll get pics of the beautiful patio. With all of the rain we've had I'm a bit fearful of the size of the mosquitoes we'll be seeing soon. Hopefully we can enjoy some backyard time this summer!
Have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment