It's been a busy week - back to work and school. Carson is very happy to be back at school. It's great to have routine again, but there is so much catch-up to sort through for Trav and me.
I got my sinus infection back this week - yippee! Trav has also been feeling run-down and achey. Grace has a bit of a runny nose and Carson has a cough. Guess a typical week in our house! Hopefully we all turn the corner soon.
Everything is cranking up again here for the second crest. Just found a map of all of the dike work in south Moorhead alone. You should be able to click on it for a larger view. If that doesn't work, check out this. I've indicated where we're at on the map below. I now see they are working on some contingency dikes just south of us. By my calcs there will be over 24 miles of dikes in Moorhead alone. Here's the link to more maps for the city of Moorhead.

Took me an hour to get home from NDSU last night - typically is a 15 minute drive. I so wish I could fast-forward the next two weeks!
More to come this weekend. We're off to work and school and then church services tonight!
No comments:
Post a Comment