I can't believe you aren't up yet, Carson. You are so excited about your birthday today. We are too.
I'm so lucky to be your Mom and I know Daddy feels very lucky to be your Daddy. And you are the best big brother to Grace.
We are so lucky to have two special kids. One we have traveled a long miracle journey with and the other we traveled a long journey to find her and experience her miracle.
Here's to a special day!
6 comments:
Carson,
I woke up about 5:30 this morning and thought about you, wondering if you were up yet. We know how excited you were about your birthday. We thank God everyday Gracie has such a GREAT Brother, Mommie and Daddie.
Have a Wonderful Birthday!! We love you!
Papa Ron and Nana Jane
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CARSON! Here's hoping you have a wonderful day. I'm sure you will. You have a lot to celebrate, so GO FOR IT!
Happy Birthday Carson Noah ! Have a very fun birthday. Hugs, Kisses, and Nuzzles to your nutbrown hair !
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Love
Grammy
Happy Birthday Carson! I hope your day was filled with all the wonderful things an 8 year old could wish for!
Nancy :-)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Carson!!!!
Carson . . . I have been thinking about you all day long! I hope you had a wonderful birthday and I can't wait to see you. You are a very special 8-year-old and my FAVORITE 8-year-old at that! Hope to see you soon!!!
Post a Comment