I believe the best thing to do is to tie a knot, hang on and SWING!!! (I believe credit is due to FDR, but I'm too tired to look it up!).
We're here.
We're fine.
We're thrilled that today was over 80 degrees outside.
Grace is learning new words all of the time. She loves to say 'cute' and do fingerplays. And sometimes SHE is the little monkey jumping on the bed!
Grace is very excited for sandal season. Stay tuned - I'm teasing Trav that her closet will need to be expanded if she keeps this shoe obsession up!
I'm playing major catch-up at work from being gone to the conference last week. Great conference. Just wish my email would go on pause while I'm away!
Both Trav and I are dealing with the end-of-the semester crunch.
We all have spring fever.
I'm in denial that a certain boy will be eight years old next week.
The Corps of Engineers is starting to take the clay dikes down around town.
Hopefully more to come this weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment