Saturday, April 4, 2009

Miss Grace is TWO!!!





















5 comments:

Ruthie said...

It's too bad Gracie is such a tomboy ! HA ! what a dolly.
Hugs and Kisses (and Nuzzles) from Grammy

Aunt Diane said...

OH, WOW! Those are so beautiful -- I don't even have the words. God certainly picked the most absolute PERFECT sister for Carson. It seems like she has been with us forever. She must have been in a good picture taking mood. Age 2 is often a tough age for that -- as they are sometimes afraid. Evidently she was not. They are awesome. I'm going to look at them again (and again).

Katie said...

Amazing pictures! She has grown SO much since I got to meet her! Oh my goodness!

KTPippus said...

What precious pictures of your beautiful Grace!

Anonymous said...

Gracie
You are so beautiful. We love how Mommie and Daddie dressed you so pretty. Give your brother, Mommie and Daddie hugs from us. Love to all of you,
Papa and Nana