The journey of our family of four. We'll share a lot of things, but most of all, this blog is about celebrating life!
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Our adorable Grace
Here are pics of our sweet Grace. They are scanned in - we'll have more soon, so will keep you posted with even more! You can click on the pic to see it larger.
We know we're just a little bit biased, but we think she is so adorable!!! :)
This is harder than waiting for Christmas when I was a kid ! And to think I sank my $$$ into my basement! Well, I guess Carson and Grace will have a big area to play. Now I'll have to get a second job so I can shop for ruffles and girlie toys, and I'll have to bribe Carson into teaching Grace how to golf so I can have two golf buddies ! Hugs,Kisses, and Nuzzles from Grammy
Cute as a bug's ear ~ oh my gosh! Those cheeks and dimples ~ and what an adorable smile! I bet she has a really great giggle too. Her and Carson will make a great team and her cuteness (is that a word?) will fit well into your family. All of you are richly blessed, but Grace is truly because she gets to be with the Kitch's. I hope I can see her in person some day soon.
9 comments:
SWEET and ADORABLE!
SO SWEET! Huge hugs!
Oh, my goodness! What a precious little doll! Big kissy cheeks! ;)
Absolutely ADORABLE...and so blessed to be becoming a member of your family:).
All I can say is WOW! She will be getting tons of hugs from me! I need to see that video of you guys telling Carson! Love Danie
She's beautiful! I'm sure it is hard to wait for the time to bring her home. How wonderful!
Grace is so beautiful!
awwww..... :)
I'm so happy for you all.
Thinking about you lots.
Hugs!
This is harder than waiting for Christmas when I was a kid ! And to think I sank my $$$ into my basement! Well, I guess Carson and Grace will have a big area to play. Now I'll have to get a second job so I can shop for ruffles and girlie toys, and I'll have to bribe Carson into teaching Grace how to golf so I can have two golf buddies !
Hugs,Kisses, and Nuzzles from Grammy
Cute as a bug's ear ~ oh my gosh! Those cheeks and dimples ~ and what an adorable smile! I bet she has a really great giggle too. Her and Carson will make a great team and her cuteness (is that a word?) will fit well into your family. All of you are richly blessed, but Grace is truly because she gets to be with the Kitch's. I hope I can see her in person some day soon.
Post a Comment