Today is the BIG day! Travis and I are off soon to St. Cloud to meet Grace, as well as her foster parents for the past almost 17 months! We are so excited! It's hard to put into words just how we feel. We will visit with her for a bit and then she has some OT and PT follow-up appts. that we will be heading to as well. We need to get on the road home by 3:30 as we do want to be here for Carson's last baseball game of the summer.
Carson doesn't know we are going. If we told him, I think we'd need several adult grown men to pry him out of our van. He wouldn't understand why he can't come with. We'll tell him (and the rest of you) tonight as to the plan for the rest of the week.
The house is looking great - it is pretty much child-proofed. When Grace arrives we'll certainly find out where we need to adjust! :) Her room is ready - it is darling. We will post pictures once Grace is in her bed.
We are nearly through our check-list of 'to do's':
Diapers (check)
Stroller (check)
High Chair (check)
Carson's toddler toys scrubbed up (check)
Lots of love to give an adorable little girl (check)
More details to follow tonight!
3 comments:
Congrats guys! We are really excited for you....take it from us, girls are FUN!! Jamin Tanya and Megan Tauer
OMG! I'm SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!
WOO HOO!!
Can't wait to hear more!
Hey, Kitch Family of Four...has a nice ring to it don't you think?! I got teary reading your blog becuase I know how much this means to all of you.
It won't be long before C-man and and G-girl are talking so fast mom and dad won't be able to keep up! I look forward to meetng the newest Kitch and getting to know this amazing little person that has captured your hearts. Take care and talk to you all soon. Miss ya,
Post a Comment