Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Like Mother like Daughter

Seems my little girl and I have come down with colds. We were both sniffling yesterday and sneezing a bit and are about the same today. We've heard from many that colds are common during transition for the kids. Not sure who originated this one, but we're hoping for some good rest today. Grace slept for nearly 13 hours last night (yes, you read that correctly) so that was good. I had a good night's sleep as well.

Pretty quiet day today, until we leave later this afternoon for horse therapy for Carson and then to the last night of VBS.

2 comments:

Marisa said...

Hope you both feel better soon!
Hey, Rhonda what is that stuff I can put on my stove to help protect it?

Anonymous said...

We are so excited for all of you we are speechless. We have been following the blog and saying payers and rejoycing for all of you. God has truly blessed you. He could not have chosen better parents or big brother for Grace.

Love all the pictures.

Take care and God Bless,

Nathan, Tonya & Bryce