Here are some pics from the past few days!






Almost forgot - Carson lost a tooth on Wednesday morning!

Yesterday was another great day - good visits, playtime and more. We got back home around suppertime. Papa Chip arrived within about 20 minutes. We went out for supper and came back home and got things put away.
We worked on cleaning up a few last minute areas and then we were off to bed.
We have a few things to do this morning and then we are off to Thunder Road with Carson (go carts, bumper cars, mini-golf). Ron, Jane and Grace should be here about mid-afternoon, so Thunder Road will help the time go by for all of us and be a special activity for Carson. We're having supper here tonight and then the blessing and entrustment ceremony tomorrow late morning.
Have to run - more to do! Will update soon!
7 comments:
My comment "took" yesterday, so I will try for success a second time. Oh, WOW! What amazing pictures of everyone; and what an exciting day you have ahead of you. Yes, Thunder Road seems like a good idea. It kind reminds me of when as kids - on Christmas Eve - we would try to amuse ourselves with watching the bubble lights as we waited to open gifts. (Ruth will remember.) It just didn't take away the butterflies, though -- as the "big event" was soon to come.
Also, I can't help but recall the emotions of this. How well I can remember the feelings that all of you must feel -- Rhonda, Travis, Ron & Jane -- as we have been on both ends of adoption; the joy of receiving and the tug on my heart of giving up one that we love so dearly. You are all adding new members to your family - just as we did. May God bless you all. Love and Prayers, Always - Auntie Diane
WOW! Those pictures are absolutely precious! God's amazing work (and grace) are beaming through your family!! I can't even IMAGINE the immense feelings you are experiencing this morning! It looks like Carson has taken quite kindly to the "big brother" role! Best wishes and prayers for you today as you begin your life of 4.
Carson is such a cool big brother. Your family of four is so adorable too. I am so incredibly excited and happy for all of you. These pictures will keep me smiling for a few days; which means you all will be smiling forever. Best wishes for you all.
Rhonda,
Your Mom is so great at keeping us up to date with your life. I haven't seen you in years now, but feel like it was yesterday! I'm so happy for your family. Your blessings continue to abound. Congratulations and blessings to all. Mary F., Williston
Your mom treated me when I had cancer 5 years ago, and we have sort of kept in touch since.
It is so wonderful the miracles that happen. Children of course are the best things that happen in our lives, and I am so happy that Carson now has a sister to love and torment as brothers do!
God bless you all every day. I know from what I hear from your mom that you are a wonderful mother, and Carson and Grace are very lucky children to be a part of such an amazing family.
Mike Taylor, Mandan
What wonderful pictures! It is so clear to see that your kids simply adore each other already! (Isn't it FUN to refer to "the kids"? I remember it took awhile for us to get used to saying that, and I know you will happily adjust to that, too!)
So excited to hear how your day goes~have a wonderful one! Can't wait to see you all!
Ange
Thanks to your Mom, she keeps us updated and it is soooooo wonderful to hear the great news! I continue to pray for "Carson's family" but glad we have Grace to add...Congrats!
Post a Comment