LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Grace's room!!! (and Mom did a great job with pigtails, too!) Carson, I am totally jealous; I wish I could ride Callie, too. I hope you are feeling better soon. Are you ready for school to start? Tell your mom and dad to keep us posted with lots of pictures--you and your sister are too cute not to share with all of us! ;) Hugs to all of you.... Ange
4 comments:
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Grace's room!!! (and Mom did a great job with pigtails, too!)
Carson, I am totally jealous; I wish I could ride Callie, too. I hope you are feeling better soon. Are you ready for school to start? Tell your mom and dad to keep us posted with lots of pictures--you and your sister are too cute not to share with all of us! ;)
Hugs to all of you....
Ange
WOW! Love the room! ALmost looks like my green. :)
Happy to hear things are well!
Hello Travis, Rhonda, Carson and Grace!! Wow, Grace is a doll! And Carson looks like a wonderful big brother! We can't wait to meet Grace. Take care.
Erin, Rob and Myley
Such a beautiful family! So happy for you all! Can't wait to see you and your new little Grace.
Love,
Uncle Ejnar and Aunt Ev
Post a Comment