Thursday, November 20, 2008

And the total number is . . .

If you know anything about me, you know that I love to take pics and love to scrapbook. I just finished downloading all of the pics from the trip.

Any guesses to the total number?





1,156. I actually thought it would be more. :-) Now to get them developed soon. That will be the bigger challenge.

Not sure how much video, but a lot!

5 comments:

Angie said...

Okay I guessed 748. But knowing YOU, they'll all be in books well before Christmas. Can't wait to see you guys in 2 weeks! :)

Sherryse said...

Are there Disney pictures coming soon? The anticipation is killing me . . . Come on Rhonda, it can't take THAT long to upload over 1,000 photos . . . just kidding.

Anonymous said...

Ok... I agree with Sherryse.... I am dying to see the pictures. Hey, are the Kitch's coming west during the holidays??

Ruthie said...

Hey...I know I see you one to four times a week, but I'm always checking for updates anyway; AND, I either need those pics online or Trav will have to suffer and have me over at the house for a full day (or two) to see all the pics and videos...it's up to you !!!!

Grammy Ruthie

Marisa said...

Happy Thanksgiving!