Carson and I played for quite a while in the basement tonight. We were moving some kid books from the library upstairs to the playroom area in the basement. We hung up the world map that is a big favorite of his right now (if you are here you get to play the 'Where is ....' game - warning - he is quite good!).
We hung up some artwork on the artwork clothesline. It's really getting fun down there!
In the midst of playing cars, Carson announced he wanted turkey soup. Trav made a yummy concoction of soup yesterday and at 8:45 p.m. tonight, Carson needed some turkey soup right away.
Guess playing cars will do that to you! :-)
2 comments:
I am patiently (or maybe not so patiently) waiting with my popcorn, beverage and my comfy chair. . .
pssssst....
hey....
I heard some really awesome pics were going to be posted soon...
just tip-toeing in to see if they're here yet. :)
Guess I'll sneak in a bit later & check.
Hugs!
Post a Comment