Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Happy Tuesday

The days, weeks and months are flying by! Carson is always excited to turn the calendar to a new month. I don't mind it...what I DO mind is how quickly we seem to be turning them!

Yesterday was great - Carson's hearing aid was back in from being fixed. Trav got the call and he and Grace picked it up and delivered it to Carson at school, where they were met by an ecstatic Carson.

Grace and I went to TNT Fitness again today for her PT - we're alternating every other week there. She loves it - it's great for her therapy (balance, gross motor, etc.) as well as her stamina. We ran some errands before and as always, she loves to shop. She could have been the greeter at Target - as I gathered my list she greeted everyone with a 'hi' and a kiss. She was adorable and she knew it!

After PT, we went to Grammy's house - my Uncle Harlan is in town for a day. His mother-in-law died last week in Glendive, Montana. While my Auntie Mary wrapped up a few things, he made a quick trip out. We all had lunch - Grammy, Great Grandma, Great Auntie Diane, Great Uncle Harlan, plus Grace and me. Grace took a nap at Grammy's while we visited. Soon it was time to go home to get Carson off of the bus. This is easily one of Grace's favorite times each day. She loves meeting the bus!

In other news for today - our fireplace was installed! It looks great! Granted, it's just framed in around it right now, but it looks great. We're excited about the set up of the basement. Perhaps sheetrocking within a week or so. I would LOVE for the basement to be done (or very close) by the time we leave for Florida in November. Not sure if that will be realistic, but hopefully close. It is going to be so nice to have a playroom again! Plus, more usable space in our house - just in time for winter!

Trav and Carson were at Cub Scouts tonight - Carson is a 'Wolf' this year. I think he's a handsome wolf. :-) He starts selling popcorn tomorrow - if you are interested, just let us know. We have until October 21 to turn everything in. Oh, how I could do without the selling stuff, but I know it is a part of the drill. He earned belt loops in golf, tennis, soccer, baseball and maps and compass tonight and a pin for golf. He was so excited and proud!

That's all for tonight - need to get some stuff ready before work tomorrow. Happy Tuesday and Happy October tomorrow!

No comments: