The journey of our family of four. We'll share a lot of things, but most of all, this blog is about celebrating life!
Sunday, September 7, 2008
PICS - First Day of School - September 2
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I love first day of school stuff ~ but then again, I'm a teacher! Your family of four looks so happy. I hope everything continues to go well. I can't believe that Carson is already in 2nd grade. He looks so tall. Be sure to bring the whole family by for Halloween. I hope it is a beautiful night so I can leave the door open. Hope to see you soon.
1 comment:
I love first day of school stuff ~ but then again, I'm a teacher! Your family of four looks so happy. I hope everything continues to go well. I can't believe that Carson is already in 2nd grade. He looks so tall. Be sure to bring the whole family by for Halloween. I hope it is a beautiful night so I can leave the door open. Hope to see you soon.
Post a Comment