I need to capture some pics of this - hopefully when neither of them know I'm around.
Grace loves to be with Daddy in the garden. She loves to weave between the carrots, garlic, onions, tomatoes, potatoes, broccoli, rhubarb and strawberries. (Trav's already pulled up the lettuce and spinach - it went to seed.)
Tomatoes are in full right now and we have (I think) 16 plants. Some are cherry tomato plants - so yummy to pluck them off the vine and eat them!
Grace sees tomatoes a bit differently. She likes to pick the green ones and call them apples.
Grace really likes the compost bin. She loves to help put things into the bin. Sometimes even her newly picked 'apples'.
Grace follows Trav all over the garden and watches his every move. She takes it all in and then copies whatever he does. She gives him such a look of such awe and inspiration.
We know we have a little gardener on our hands!
No comments:
Post a Comment