Paityn had emergency surgery for blood clots near her liver and bowels. She is very critical. Pray now more than ever for this little sweetie!
Here is her caringbridge page. There is also a group on Facebook 'Prayers for Paityn' you can join and get the word out for her!
The last few days have been great - seeing the Maanum's, staying with Papa Ron and Nana Jane, meeting Grace's 'tummy mommy' and Grandma and seeing Sherryse (oh and Jeff!) at the rehearsal last night. Will update when we return home.
Trav and Carson took a cab to the wedding - Carson needed to be there early for pics. Princess Grace is taking a much-needed nap (last two days has had virtually no nap...I'm not counting a combined total of 20 minutes in two days as a nap since she typically sleeps for 2 - 2 1/2 hours for a nap!!!). Grace and I will get ready soon and be at the wedding site by 2:00. It is a beautiful spot for an outdoor wedding and indoor reception. We are so excited for the wedding. Of course, Carson occasionally mentions that HE should be marrying Sherryse.
Little Paityn is constantly on our minds though. We were going to stop up and visit her but with the emergency surgery last night and the fact that the kids have a bit of the sniffles (we're sure from being in and out of air conditioning) we aren't going to stop. We will mail off a package to her on Monday.
Got to run. Keep praying for this little sweetheart!
1 comment:
Yes, I am praying and following her story too. I don't have an appropriately safe candle -- so I will consider our nightlight as an ongoing prayer light for her.... signifying "non-stop prayers" even when I sleep. Carson, it wouldn't be a good idea to marry Sherryse - when you have a girlfriend back home. One of them would be quite upset. I hope all goes well at the wedding and that it is not raining there. It has been raining here. Love you lots. Aunt Diane
Post a Comment