Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas week

It is impossible for me to come to grips with the fact that Christmas Eve is on Thursday. This month has flown by. I know, that is easy to say, isn't it?

Commencement is over - it went very well. I love commencement and all that it brings - but I'm also happy when it is over until another semester. It's also a good kick-in-the pants to inspire me to be sitting in that sea of students soon! Speaking of, I'm taking some time off over semester break. I looking forward to family time, but I will also be working on my dissertation quite a bit.

I finished our Christmas cards last night. I've only had the photo cards since early November when Shutterfly had a great sale on them. Why is the process to get labels and stamps on envelopes such a hurdle?

Next up, I need to get wrapping presents. I am going to lock myself downstairs tonight and go to town. Oh and I need to pack tonight - we are making a whirlwind trip to the Cities. We leave right after Carson is done with school tomorrow. Grace is staying at the Nana and Papa resort tomorrow night in St. Cloud. Carson has GI/transplant check-ups on Wednesday morning and into the afternoon. Then we head home with (of course) a stop in St. Cloud to pick up Grace. It'll be a very fast trip, but we're glad to have Carson's annual appt. behind us (and without him missing any school). He has a dental appt. next week, so he'll be set for a while!

Need to get ready for work, but will update on Carson's appt. later this week. (And of course Christmas!).

No comments: