Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The terrible, horrible, no good, very bad week

It's been that kind of week. I'd prefer not to rehash it right now. I'm that grumpy. And I'm typically not a grumpy person (at least I don't think so!).

Anyway, updates to come this weekend. End of the semester is winding down so insanity is here.

I know I owe a certain reader a story of Carson's first phone call on the SVRS. Sherryse - I haven't forgotten! Really!

Throw in Thanksgiving, Norwex, family, ear infection brewing, Christmas shopping, impetigo, Black Friday, well you get the idea of what the last few weeks have been.

Hang tight and good night. I'm off to try to get rid of my grumpy pants (while I finish editing the printed commencement program).

1 comment:

Sherryse said...

Ha ha! No worries Rhonda, I would rather read the VP story once the grumpy pants are gone anyways. :-)