Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I'm not kidding

Grace has impetigo again.

This is the sixth time since July. She is following her typical patter of getting it back about three weeks after the last episode.

Trav and I didn't know if we should cry or scream last night.

Grace was bothered by them this time. They spread fast so she had some spots that were nearly the size of a dime.

She's on oral antibiotics again for 10 days, the added antibiotic ointment up the nose for 10 days and a referral to an infectious disease doctor.

Some Benedryl helped her have a restful night of sleep last night (in fact she is still sleeping).

We'll find out today when the appt. is with infectious disease. I honestly can't wait.

2 comments:

Sherryse said...

OH no Rhonda! I am so sorry to hear that! I hope they are able to get you into the Dr. soon so that you can figure out what is behind all of this. I'll send up some prayers.

Angie said...

WHAT?!?
Keeping you all in my prayers, for comfort for Grace, and answers for Mommy & Daddy so this will be the last episode.