We had a great time (as we always do) at Sign Language Santa on Saturday. It is such a treasure to watch all of the kids (young and old) converse with Santa through sign. It is one of our favorite annual events (and we already have the date for next year!). Grace was a bit timid, but was fine with sitting on his lap. Once again, she didn't say two peeps!
Carson's Sunday School program was great (including comments I mentioned earlier). I was glad to capture one of his waves to Grace (perhaps the rest of us too).
We worked on a gingerbread house and Christmas cookies over the weekend too. I highly recommend the pre-made house by Wilton. All you have to do is decorate. The days of the Kitch gingerbread house looking like Santa's sleigh ran into it are over! I'm proud to report that I think our house this year turned out looking pretty good! We had a great time decorating. We also had fun with Christmas cookies. Carson really helped in the prepping this year. You can tell by the flour on his sleeves! Grace helped with decorating and taste testing.
I need to capture a pic of Casper, our 'Elf on the Shelf'. He is so cute!
Enjoy the pics - still don't understand why the 'older' ones aren't in plain sight, but once again you can click on the link underneath and see them.
It's a crazy week - commencement, final exams, grades, and more. We'll all be happy when Saturday afternoon rolls around (NDSU's commencement is Saturday at 10:00 a.m.).
No comments:
Post a Comment