Yep, be sure you are sitting down when you read this.
I have posted December pics during the month of December. And December isn't even half over. Wow. Thankyouverymuch! ;)
At least on our computer it seems it doesn't like both the November and December pics to be active at the same time. I'm not going to pretend I know why that is happening. But I did find if I clicked on the "View pictures larger" link, it took me to the Shutterfly share site and all was fine - I could view them there. If you have problems, just leave a comment or email me!
The December pics are from last weekend's visit to Rheault Farm in Fargo. It was beautiful. Got pics of two little elves (Carson decided to be silly and be a 'grumpy' elf, but we know there was a smile underneath!), with Santa and making cookies with Mrs. Claus.
Today is Sign Language Santa and later a cookie exchange for me. Seems I need to bring cookies to said cookie exchange, so I better get going and finish my cookies. :) Tomorrow is Carson's Sunday School Christmas program.
Have a great weekend!
1 comment:
Ahahaha! That is too funny Rhonda. If it makes you feel better, Jeff's cousin who is three walked up to a lady with facial hair the other day and asked her "Why do you have a beard? Girls aren't supposed to have beards!" It was very embarrassing for everyone involved. :-)
Post a Comment