It's time to catch up.
It's time to get back into the groove.
Clearly I wasn't a great blogger in 2010 (123 posts compared to 211 in 2009).
I think I was runner up for "Inconsistent Blogger of the Year Award".
Here's some catch-up on what we've been up to.
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with family. Just before Thanksgiving we had a storm and since then we've had a lot of snow. 54 inches of snow to be exact. It's ridiculous. And overwhelming. And not too soon to start planning for the flood of 2011. Seriously - could we have a spring without a substantial flood? I know living on a flat tabletop means we'll have some extent of flooding each year. But really...enough is enough.
December was busy - just like it is for everyone. We had Sign Language Santa. A quick dash to say goodbye to Carson's GI doctor. Grace's school program. NDSU's Commencement. Final exams. Strep throat for Trav, Carson and Grace. A sinus infection for me. Some very special memories and some bummers. The strep throat extravaganza caused Carson to miss his Sunday School Christmas program.
Christmas was wonderful. Church pageant. Family time. Yummy food. Watching the kids open presents is so special. Grace completely got it this year that it was Baby Jesus' birthday (we always make a birthday cake for Jesus on Christmas and the kids blow out the candles). Both kiddos were off from school and enjoyed it. Trav was off too and I took vaca the week between Christmas and New Year's.
No comments:
Post a Comment