Friday, October 3, 2008

Moving right along...

It's just a little over a month until our trip to Florida. We're all getting so excited...especially Carson!

Our basement is moving right along as well - we have a fireplace and the electrical work is all finished up. Next step - sheet rock! Hopefully that will begin in the next week or so. Have I mentioned how excited we are to use that space?

We have family pics tomorrow - also pics of the kiddos. Can't wait to get some pics of Grace, both Carson and Grace as well as the four of us up on the walls! We got Grace's hair trimmed at a kids haircut salon today - lil' Whipper Snippers. She wasn't too sure about it, but did enjoy the bubble machine and watching Baby Einstein. We just got a tiny bit trimmed - wanted to bounce up the curls a bit and trim her bangs. Will share pics soon!

Had a visit from Sherryse and Jeff tonight - Sherryse was one of Carson's staff gals a few years ago. There are a few he holds very dear (we do too) and Sherryse is one of them. Since one of his other girls got married a year and a half ago (Danie...you know who you are), Carson had talked about getting married to Sherryse. Well, Carson will be at the wedding next August, but as the ring bearer. Good thing he has experience for the job! We're so happy for the two of you, Sherryse and Jeff, and can't wait for your big day!

I need to get some ironing done for tomorrow - the kids are going to be so darn cute!!! (so I'll leave you in suspense...)

2 comments:

Sherryse said...

OH, thanks Rhonda! We love you guys and are so excited to have Carson in our wedding. He is a very special "guy" in my life and always will be.

Sherryse said...

I FORGOT TO BUY POPCORN WHILE I WAS THERE! Bummer . . . please make a mental note that I would like to order some from Carson.