Thursday, October 16, 2008

Our little Princess

Today Grace wore an adorable outfit. And she knew it. It is a Cinderella outfit with jeans, a pink shirt and a brown vest with faux fur on it. She loved it. It was so cutey-pattootie funny how much she loved it. She smiled and would 'pet' the vest every now and then. And then she'd smile.

Carson had respite care staff today, so after going to college (see previous post), Grace and I ran a few errands. I've found a great deal at Scheels - they will help pick paint colors for free. I worked with a consultant there when we were planning and building last summer and we are very happy with the results in our home. Now that we're closing in on the basement, we needed paint colors. Grace loved all of the paint swatches and smiling at the customers. I walked away a very happy customer as once again, I love the colors. I'll post pics when the family room and bathroom are all done.

Then we stopped in at NDSU - I needed to pick up some papers from my office. Grace was a doll. She was typical-Grace. She smiled a lot, blew kisses, said 'thank you', and was just her sweet self. I still pinch myself that she is our daughter (and will be legally our daughter too - not yet, but the process is moving along!). I think the little princess also enjoyed showing off her cute outfit too.

Have I mentioned that girls clothes are a whole new world? They are so adorable. Then you add hair bows ('pretties') and other girly stuff to the mix...so fun. I can tell I'm going to enjoy a lot of tea parties too. With a cute little princess.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, wonderful Kitch family!! How great it is to read and watch your family growing and growing! Your children are such miracles and it is a joy to read the story of your journey...so many touching moments. The incredible love of your family shines brightly through your blog. I continue to be blessed even through cyberspace by your gracious family...Thank you!
Hugs to Carson and Grace:)
Vicki Haugen