Sunday, October 19, 2008

Time to enjoy!

I know it's been a bit since I've posted a lot of pics...well, you are in for a treat! I picked up the CD of our pics yesterday from Alissa - they are wonderful! She really captured the kids and their personalities. Now I need to get some ordered and up on our walls!

Yesterday was a great fall day (a bit windy, but the sun was shining). Carson had horse therapy in the morning...Grace and I stayed home since it was still a bit cool out. Early afternoon brought a Pumpkin Carving Party. This was something Carson envisioned several weeks ago - he wanted to have the neighbor kids over to carve pumpkins, roast seeds, etc. It was fun and a good time had by all.

Then Trav and I got ready for a date. This was the first time we'd been out together in months - at least three, perhaps more. (We can't remember!). We went to a Bison party, hoping to watch the Bison defeat the University of Northern Iowa Panthers. It was an awful game, but we had a good time at the party.

Grammy was with the two kiddos. Not sure how much of the football game she got to watch! :-) I resisted the urge to go through all of the little details about each kid. We did talk about Grace's bedtime routine, supper for both kids and Carson's meds. That was it. This is progress for me...I typically cover many, many details with Grammy. Guess I must be thinking she has it together. Or perhaps the fact that she did raise three kids is finally sinking in to me too. Anyway, thanks, Mom!

Need to get everyone up and ready for church and Sunday School. Hopefully another nice fall day - we'd like to get out to the pumpkin patch today!

1 comment:

Marisa said...

WONDERFUL Pictures!!!