- I love learning about the solar system.
- My favorite foods are pizza (with no cheese), goldfish crackers (plain, no cheese), fish sticks, and cake.
- My favorite book is "The Dangerous Book for Boys".
- I love Grace.
- My favorite seasons are winter and summer.
- I like to play Wii.
- I like to play at The Children's Museum.
- My favorite sports are tennis, baseball and kickball.
- My favorite color is orange.
- I'm excited to order new hearing aids this month.
- I had a very, very, very fun time at Walt Disney World for my Make-A-Wish trip.
- My favorite states are Florida, New York and Minnesota.
- My favorite countries are the United States of America and Canada.
- I love oceans.
- My favorite animals are cheetahs and tigers.
- I think the planet Mars is cool.
- I eat popcorn almost every night before bed.
- I love to read.
- I have two cats - Sylvester and Tigger. I also have 6 goldfish. They don't have names yet.
- Making a snowman is a lot of fun.
- I can be silly.
- I have smart and nice teachers at school.
- My favorite cartoon is Pokemon.
- When I go to college I want to learn how to be a teacher.
- I think I want to be an art teacher, because it would be fun to teach kids about art.
The journey of our family of four. We'll share a lot of things, but most of all, this blog is about celebrating life!
Monday, February 2, 2009
25 random facts about me (Carson)
(Carson did a great job with coming up with this - I did ask him a few questions, but this is all Carson!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey, Carson! Great job with your 25 facts. That was a very interesting read!
When did you get 6 goldfish?!?! I can't wait for you to show them to me!
How about #26: You are an awesome brother, 7 year old, and Grandson.
Grammy
Post a Comment