- I love my kids more than anything.
- I love my wife more than anything too.
- I love nature.
- I have been doing 'green' things way before it was the thing to do.
- I enjoy gardening - am already planning for summer 2009.
- I am an avid reader - if you've seen our library you'll know this is true...have over 2,000 books.
- Favorite sound = Carson and Grace laughing
- I once played college tennis; that was 30 pounds ago.
- I have all National Geographic magazines from 1964 - present. I have some magazines prior to 1964, but not complete years.
- I immensely dislike mono, strep throat and pneumonia (all have afflicted me in recent years).
- I also have eczema - oh well.
- Fondest childhood memories - fishing and camping.
- I'm one of three brothers - I have the least amount of hair.
- I was raised on a steady diet of amazing raspberry pies.
- I have travelled to 48 states, 10 provinces, northern Mexico and Europe.
- Even though I'm Canadian, I stopped playing hockey when I was a kid.
- I love watching hockey though.
- I'm a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident alien of the United States of America, and a resident of Minnesota.
- I'm known to sheet rock, lay tile and paint...but I'm not for hire.
- I'm determined to buy a canoe one of these years.
- I was initially not enthusiastic about having cats...now I can't imagine life without them.
- I ran the Twin Cities marathon for Carson and raised money for the American Liver Foundation while doing it. Was the 'Run for my Son'. I finished! 'Nuf said.
- Can be a smart alec - at least that's what Rhonda says.
- Organ donation and adoption are amazing things.
- Being married to Rhonda is a good thing.
The journey of our family of four. We'll share a lot of things, but most of all, this blog is about celebrating life!
Monday, February 2, 2009
25 random facts about me (Travis)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yep . . . Travis you can be a smart alec. :-) We love you just the same though.
Hmmm...can't believe a "I have a wonderful Mother-In-Law" didn't make the list...guess you needed 26 random facts ! (no reply necessary)
Ruthie
Post a Comment