Sunday, February 22, 2009

Gave me a belly laugh

This afternoon I was doing some work on the computer, Carson was crafting, Grace was doing music therapy and Travis was at the grocery store.

Carson loves to 'work' on the computer but lately he's been downloading software and adjusting the settings - as in everything is JUMBO type on the screen or other 'delightful' settings. So far, no viruses and I've figured out how to undo his doings. As such, a while ago I put a password protection on the computer. He recently cracked the password (and it wasn't THAT easy). So, with a new password in place, things are good again.

In the midst of our work, he handed me this note:



He's working on something with the Minnesota flag and now he wanted a map of Minnesota. The note was a directive for me. Gave me a good laugh!

1 comment:

Angie said...

And to think, our parents would've sent us to the dusty old encyclopedias on the bookshelf. Hope you were able to stay on task, Mom! ;)