- Elmo! Elmo! Elmo!
- I'm such a happy little girl - I'm almost always smiling.
- I'm a great eater. I'll eat just about anything except ice cream. Still not a big fan of it, but Mommy is determined to change that.
- I'm a girly-girl.
- I love baby dolls too.
- I need to have Elmo and baby with be at bedtime, around the house and if we go out.
- Elmo almost went up for communion yesterday in church. Mommy distracted me, so Elmo stayed back in the pew.
- I love to watch for the cottontail bunnies in our backyard.
- I have only had a couple of tantrums in my whole 23 months. Pretty good!
- When I'm tired, I get kissy and affectionate.
- I love reading books before bedtime.
- I love sleep - naps and bedtime are good things1
- I can reach my sock drawer in my dresser when I'm in my crib. I like to rearrange all of the socks.
- I love hair 'pretties'.
- I love to shop.
- I'm a flirt. Daddy says there will be an extensive application process for dating.
- I adore my big brother.
- I'll try to do anything Carson does. Sometimes Daddy & Mommy say this is a good thing, sometimes not so good.
- I have an uncanny ability to sense when a door or gate is open to a place I am not supposed to be.
- I love to play outside...but I'm not a big fan of winter.
- I love shoes. I squeal with delight while shoe shopping. I also love other people's shoes.
- ♥ to shop + ♥ shoes = Daddy is in trouble!
- I'm starting to like Princess stuff too.
- Bibs and highchairs are for babies.
- Daddy and Mommy can't believe I'll be 2 in just a little over a month.
The journey of our family of four. We'll share a lot of things, but most of all, this blog is about celebrating life!
Monday, February 2, 2009
25 random facts about me (Grace)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
#26
I have the GREATEST parents in the world. And of course the best brother a little girl could ever have. I know God answers prayers.
#27 Diddo.
Gracie...I'm with you on #12. Also, would add Ditto as #28
Grammy
Post a Comment