Monday, August 2, 2010

Picture count guess

Any guesses on the number of pics we will have taken by the end of our trip?  The total count will be from the time we left Moorhead last Thursday until we return late Wednesday night. 

Place your guesses!  Remember, I'm not conservative with picture taking! 

The winner (if local) gets hugs from Carson and Grace.  If you aren't local, you must travel to our home to redeem your prize.

For the record, I haven't even looked at the total to-date yet.  I think I'm a little scared to!  ;-)

And thank you for the comments - Carson loves to read them (and so do we!).  He really doesn't have any idea of how many people have prayed for him through the years.  Heck, I can't even comprehend it.  I think he's a little taken back with others cheering him on, but yet he certainly isn't complaining!

2 comments:

Aunt Diane said...

Carson, I am amazed at all the energy that you have to do all of this. Way to go!!! Rhonda, I was going to guess higher -- but I will guess 487 pictures. Maybe that is way off. But I'm not worried about winning the prize. I ALREADY get hugs from those cute kids everytime I see them. :-)
Love & LOTS of prayers. Auntie Diane

Sherryse said...

I vote 450. :-) I am so proud of you Carson! You are so amazing! Good luck with bowling tomorrow and I can't wait to see you soon!