Thursday, June 11, 2009

Better day

Yesterday was a better day for Carson. Not great, but at least better than Tuesday. I was home a most of the morning and then Trav was home by early afternoon, so we were able to keep close tabs on him. He had a quiet day, with lots of TV. At this point, that is okay! His horse therapy was canceled - the arena sand was too wet from recent rain. They were working on getting more sand in yesterday, so hopefully things are dried out for today for Grace. We haven't told Grace about horse therapy yet. :-)

Grace and I cleaned house a bit yesterday morning. She loves to clean - especially dust, since I give her a dust cloth of her own. Dusting is one of my least favorite things, so perhaps it will stay 'fun' for Grace. We sang the 'clean up' song and cleaned the main floor and in the basement. I also sorted through toys and weeded a few out downstairs. Grace played outside most of the afternoon. She had a wonderful time.

Grace's new thing is saying 'I love you!'. Whenever we hug and kiss, she says it right away. She also tries to sign 'I love you'. It is all so very adorable!

Beautiful day today - I know Grace will be outside a lot today too! Perhaps Carson can get a little fresh air without overdoing it.

I made good progress last night on my lit review. I have a big push to get more done before the draft is due on Monday. Looks like nice weather this weekend - I'm happy for that, but that doesn't bode well for my attention span to work on the computer! I'll have to bring my laptop home and work outside (yeah - that will work). :)

No comments: