Looks to be a beautiful day today - it is sunny (although cool) this morning.
We told Carson about his tonsils last night. He is fairly happy about it - especially the 'all the Popsicles you can eat' part and that we're going to a Children's Hospital. He also made a request - he wants to see his tonsils after they are out. Leave it to him. Not sure how do-able that will be!
Grace had her first pedicure last night. She has been 'oohing' and 'ahhing' over my toenails for weeks now and always comments on how 'pretty' they are. So, after I trimmed her nails last night I put some light pink polish on her toes. We read books while her little piggies dried. For a while, she couldn't stop looking at them. It was so cute.
Will be packing tonight to head out right after I get home from work tomorrow. We plan to be home on Sunday. Will post more - we meet with the ENT Friday morning and then surgery is at 3:00 p.m. on Friday. He'll be in the hospital at least overnight.
Got to get ready for the day!
1 comment:
I wish you well, and here's praying that all goes super smoothly with the tonsils. We love you and will be praying for a safe trip and a quick recovery (with lots of popsicles, of course). Love, Auntie Diane
Post a Comment