Carson! You look great! A little skinny . . . but I know you will put that weight back on. I miss you and I wish I could see you right now. To bad I live so far away now huh. Yuck. But next time I come to see you, I will keep my promise to get together with my cousins Ashlyn and Tanner and have a good time playing. They are excited too! Ashlyn has spent the last few days in the hospital too just like you! She has been on crutches and still is! I am sure you have seen her on crutches at school. They hope that you get better soon! Love you!
1 comment:
Carson! You look great! A little skinny . . . but I know you will put that weight back on. I miss you and I wish I could see you right now. To bad I live so far away now huh. Yuck. But next time I come to see you, I will keep my promise to get together with my cousins Ashlyn and Tanner and have a good time playing. They are excited too! Ashlyn has spent the last few days in the hospital too just like you! She has been on crutches and still is! I am sure you have seen her on crutches at school. They hope that you get better soon! Love you!
Post a Comment