Papa Chip, Grace and I got to the hospital about 10:30. Papa Chip stayed in the van so it would be cozy warm and so we could stay in the loop by the hospital and be nice and close for Carson.
Grace was so giddy going up the elevator. She knew who we were going to see!
The boys were packed and ready to go. Within minutes, we were out of there!
Carson is on two strong oral antibiotics for the next 10 days. He also has cough medicine with codeine to help him sleep.
He'll see Dr. Haugen next Friday for a follow-up visit and chest x-ray in clinic.
His chest x-ray this morning looked better than Wednesday and no MRSA (or anything else) has grown from his urine culture.
This was a long six days. Interestingly, the last time Carson was in-patient was when he had his second open heart surgery. He was in for six days then as well.
Now, we're looking forward to a low-key weekend (wasn't that what I said about a week ago?).
Thank you so much for all of the prayers and encouragement!
8 comments:
Great news! Glad that Carson is better and that he is home. Hope your weekend is low-keyed! Awesome gift/picture you received! God's continued blessings! Karlyn
We are so glad you are home Carson.
We know Gracie is also very glad her brother if home. Have a wonderful relaxing low-keyed weekend.
The picture is beautiful what a special gift. It is perfect for your family.
See you Monday!
Love yas
Grandpa Ron and Nana Jane
Great news! Have a wonderful weekend! Hugs to all of you....
Ange
Carson...it was great saying "goodbye" to you at the hospital. I'll probably see you AT HOME sometime this weekend !
xoxoxoxo Hugs, Kisses, and Nuzzles !
Love, Grammy
Carson,
I'm glad you are home!
See you sometime soon!
Amy Gibbons
WELCOME HOME! That is wonderful news. Love, Auntie Diane
Welcome home Carson!!! Love the painting! Can't wait to see all of you!
Hi to Rhonda, Travis, Carson and Gracie--I read your website almost everyother day and so enjoy. I laugh, cry and can hardly wait someday to meet Gracie. Jody says she is an absolute doll. Everyone needs to get healthy now. I have not been able to figure out this google (computer challenged- you know--as I am old!) Take care and if this works- I will "comment again"- if not; it may take me awhile. A.J. (grandson) is enrolled in Minot state and will play golf for them next fall--Know you and travis would think that is great, as that is where you both got your start...Love to all and we miss you. Thale & Tom
Post a Comment