The journey of our family of four. We'll share a lot of things, but most of all, this blog is about celebrating life!
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Fargo Flood Part 4
Trav reports all is going well at home - the river is hanging fairly steady. We're praying it is gearing to crest soon. It was 7 above this morning outside - that is actually a good thing (except that sump pump hoses freeze easily).
Plan is for Grammy, Carson and I to head out tomorrow. Carson will stay in St. Cloud and Grammy and I will head on to Moorhead. I'll grab some additional essentials for the kids. Depending on the situation, I may head back to St. Cloud Monday - Tuesday. A lot depends on how things are going and this could change in a flash. Grammy wants to get back to help out at the hospital - she works at Innovis. That is the hospital that was NOT evacuated, so she knows extra hands will be welcomed.
More to come later. I'm off to snuggle with Jack soon.
Labels:
flood
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment