Our run of making it from the first of the month to the end of a month without illness is over. We made it two whole days into March. And I have strep throat again. Took Carson in to be cultured tonight (to see if he is up to his tricks of being a strep throat carrier again). The rapid strep is negative. Will wait to see what the grow out brings.
SO FAR, I'm the only one feeling yucky.
So, another new toothbrush will be debuting for me soon. Buy stock in Oral B, folks. If this keeps up, their stock will be out of this world just from what the Kitch family is purchasing in dental hygiene products.
I do want to share about Carson's parent/teacher conference on Friday - it was great. More details later.
But I'm too wiped out. Off to bed.
We do want to wish Uncle Dave a very happy birthday today though!!!
5 comments:
This is like a really long chapter from a really long book! ha!!! Hope you feel better soon.
My prayers don't seem to be working. Perhaps I need to pray harder? How does one pray harder I wonder? I hope you feel better soon an all of this yucky sickness stuff ends in a jiffy.
Hmmmm...you haven't been kissing that cute boy, Travis, have you? You know he has cooties! ;)
Hope you're feeling better soon, dearie. Happy toothbrush shopping!
We had a winter like that a few years ago. From October to March someone had strep like 4 times. Crazy! Once the girls had their tonsils out, no one has had it (knock on wood). It got to the point where I told the walk-in clinic nurse we had to have labs first because I knew we had it. You start to become an expert on strep. Feel better soon!
The nurse at our school said just the other day that many kids are getting 2nd cases of strep...the first round of drugs just aren't taking care of it this year. The kids are needing 2 rounds so.....here's to round 2 for Rhonda!
Post a Comment