Monday, March 9, 2009

Monday yuck

Carson is home from school today. It is really two-fold. First, he hasn't been on meds for strep for 24 hours, so he is still contagious. Second, he seems to have caught a cold in the midst of this as well. He had a horrible night. Hopefully he can get some good rest today.

Grace is still sleeping - she had a good night of sleep, so hope she is feeling better. Still plan to get her on meds for strep. As much hugging and kissing that goes on between Grace and Carson, we know she has to have it.

It's snowing this morning - 2 - 4 inches of snow today and a blizzard warning for tomorrow. :-(

Next week is spring break for Daddy and Carson. Grace will love having both of them home. I'm hoping for some good rest-up during the week for our family!

3 comments:

Sherryse said...

I can't believe how much snow you guys are getting! I am worried there will be some MAJOR flooding this year! I hope you all start to feel better soon. SO much for no more sickness in March huh? Maybe April?????

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry that you are struggling so much with sickness. It makes me remember my own months of illness from October'02 until March of '03. NOT FUN! Love and lots of prayers for healthier days ahead. Love, Aunt Diane

Sherryse said...

I hope you all survive the SNOW!!!